Dec 27, 2021
Our special Christmas episode where we talk about what we think of Christmas and what we do in Crimbo Limbo (between Christmas and New Year)
Do we completely switch off?
How do we re-charge and get creative?
What we like to do at this time of year and what our traditions are.
Don't miss hearing Becki singing...
Dec 20, 2021
Alex shares her story of how she has been knocked down but has continued to get back up again, both professionally and personally.
- being made redundant
- losing a pregnancy
- health diagnosis
- losing business
- getting healthy
- re-branding business by building on her strengths
You can find Alex at
Dec 13, 2021
In this episode, we look at our Superpowers! Our strengths!
- why, as humans, we don't like promoting our strengths - why it feels like we're showing off!
- how to identify our strengths
- we look at our own strengths (Becki and Fay)
- how working in our area of strength helps us to be in a state of flow
Dec 6, 2021
We talk about:
* When to set boundaries
* Why they're important
* Why people struggle to keep their boundaries.
We need boundaries with everything we do - they help us to do things with the greatest effect.
Fay - https://www.fayblakey.com - or join my FREE Facebook Group:
Nov 29, 2021
When we only think about the positives, we discount our difficult emotions. This doesn't make us stronger or more resilient, it actually adds to our fragility.
Allowing yourself to feel all of your emotions is brave, especially if you decide you'll handle them in a way that will help you long term.